harborne physio and acupuncture:
SPECIALIST CLINICIANS, HANDS ON PHYSIOTHERAPY
And now open, HP2 our Brand New Kings Heath Location
what makes harborne physiotherapy better?
Q: WHAT MAKES HARBORNE PHYSIO BETTER?
A: Our specialist clinicians offer wide ranging experience with a reputation for successful resolutions for our clients
We are confident that the physiotherapy services we provide, offering a combination of expert, innovative physiotherapists, unmatched experience, and our reputation for finding for successful resolutions for our clients, makes the Harborne Physiotherapy and Acupuncture Clinic the very best you will find.
- We are one of the only Physio clinics in the UK that runs specialist post graduate courses for other Physios and health professionals. We have a national and international reputation for this.
- Gerard teaches Physio courses in the UK, Ireland and abroad and frequently is invited to speak at national and international physio events.
- Our musculskeletal and sports physios also work in elite sport including premiership and championship football and we also have physios who compete in elite Triathlon
- We have become a hub for elite to recreational sports people especially triathletes, runners, cyclists, footballers and rugby players.
- Our sports masseurs also work with elite and internationally recognised sports people and teams.
- We are one of the only west midlands Physio clinics to offer a specialist Pregnancy, Post Natal and Women’s or Pelvic Health Service.
- We are one of the only UK Physio clinics to also specialise in Men’s Health Physiotherapy looking after people post prostate surgery.